UCSIM SERVICES | Augmented Reality Applications
What is Augmented Reality?
Augmented reality (AR) is a live direct or indirect view of a physical, real-world environment whose elements are augmented (or supplemented) by computer-generated sensory input such as sound, video, graphics or GPS data.
Augmented Reality Application Development
The UCSIM | Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research provides immersive technology application development for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education, including augmented reality applications for teaching and research.
- Professional development team with technical expertise in augmented and virtual reality applications, computer simulations, 3D modeling, animation and motion capture, UX/UI, and instructional design.
- User-centered design process ensures specialized simulations and virtual scenarios meet your technical specifications, interaction requirements, and aesthetic preferences, including degree of realism desired.
- Delivery of content via multiple platforms, including:
- web – Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- desktop – Windows, Mac
- mobile device – Android, iOS
- virtual reality – Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- gaming consoles – Xbox, Playstation
Request Augmented Reality Application development services, or for more information, please call us at (513) 556-8562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.