UCSIM SERVICES | Avatar Customization
Create customized avatars and virtual characters for simulations and immersive applications, including 2D and 3D non-human characters and human avatars, skin, hair, clothing, and accessories. We design virtual characters that meet your specifications and aesthetic preferences, including the degree of realism desired.
The UCSIM | Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research provides immersive technology application development for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education, including custom avatars and virtual characters, skin, hair, clothing, and accessories for classroom or research use, computer simulations, virtual and augmented reality applications, and “serious games”.
- Professional development team with technical expertise in augmented and virtual reality applications, computer simulations, 3D modeling, animation and motion capture, UX/UI, and instructional design.
- User-centered design process ensures specialized simulations and virtual scenarios meet your technical specifications, interaction requirements, and aesthetic preferences, including degree of realism desired.
- Delivery of content via multiple platforms, including:
- web – Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- desktop – Windows, Mac
- mobile device – Android, iOS
- virtual reality – Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- gaming consoles – Xbox, Playstation
See a selected sample of our work below, Request Avatar & Character Creation services, or for more information, please call us at (513) 556-8562 or email email@example.com.