UCSIM SERVICES | Game Design
Re-imagine the student experience with educational virtual environments, “serious games”, and gamification – powerful tools for use in the classroom. Whether delivered through a web browser, mobile device, or fully immersive virtual reality, learning simulations and educational game modules can add an experiential learning component to your curriculum. UCSIM also offers virtual classroom and conference room settings for distance learning, remote collaboration, and group work.
The UCSIM | Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research provides immersive technology application development for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education, including game design and “serious games” for classroom or research use, computer simulations, and virtual and augmented reality applications.
- Professional development team with technical expertise in augmented and virtual reality applications, computer simulations, 3D modeling, animation and motion capture, UX/UI, and instructional design.
- User-centered design process ensures specialized simulations and virtual scenarios meet your technical specifications, interaction requirements, and aesthetic preferences, including degree of realism desired.
- Delivery of content via multiple platforms, including:
- web – Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- desktop – Windows, Mac
- mobile device – Android, iOS
- virtual reality – Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- gaming consoles – Xbox, Playstation
Request Game Design services, or for more information, please call us at (513) 556-8562 or email email@example.com.