UCSIM SERVICES | Virtual Environments Development
The UCSIM | Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research provides immersive technology application development for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education, including interactive computer simulations, virtual and augmented reality applications, “serious games”, and virtual environments. Professional developers create 3D models of virtual objects, environments, and avatars, perform animation and motion capture to bring a scene to life, and program virtual experiences for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education. Researchers can use simulations for controlled experiments in virtual environments, while instructors use our state of the art simulation services to develop learning modules, process training, and game-based learning to teach the next generation of students.
- Professional development team with technical expertise in augmented and virtual reality applications, computer simulations, 3D modeling, animation and motion capture, UX/UI, and instructional design.
- User-centered design process ensures specialized simulations and virtual scenarios meet your technical specifications, interaction requirements, and aesthetic preferences, including degree of realism desired.
- Delivery of content via multiple platforms, including:
- web – Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- desktop – Windows, Mac
- mobile device – Android, iOS
- virtual reality – Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- gaming consoles – Xbox, Playstation
See a selected portfolio of our work below, Request Virtual Environment Development services, or for more information, please call us at (513) 556-8562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.