UCSIM SERVICES | Virtual Reality Applications
The UCSIM | Center for Simulations & Virtual Environments Research provides immersive technology application development for research, scientific collaboration, and higher education, including virtual reality (VR) to solve urgent real-world problems in safe virtual spaces, re-imagine the university experience, or develop innovative data visualizations, training simulations, and user experiences. UCSIM develops VR applications for Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, and HTC Vive.
- Professional development team with technical expertise in augmented and virtual reality applications, computer simulations, 3D modeling, animation and motion capture, UX/UI, and instructional design.
- User-centered design process ensures specialized simulations and virtual scenarios meet your technical specifications, interaction requirements, and aesthetic preferences, including degree of realism desired.
- Delivery of content via multiple platforms, including:
- web – Chrome, Firefox, Safari
- desktop – Windows, Mac
- mobile device – Android, iOS
- virtual reality – Google Cardboard, GearVR, OSVR, Oculus Rift, HTC Vive
- gaming consoles – Xbox, Playstation
Request Virtual Reality Application development services, or for more information, please call us at (513) 556-8562 or email email@example.com.